The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an premier agency of the Govt. of India, implicated the military’s research and development. Its headquarter is in Delhi, India.
Detailed Information: DRDO – Recruitment and Assessment Centre (DRDO-RAC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Scientist-B in DRDO. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can check the official notification below & apply online.
Name of the Post: DRDO-RAC Scientist ‘B’ & Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) Scientist/ Engineer ‘B’
Total Posts: 185 (167 Posts for Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO + 18 Posts for Scientist/ Engineer ‘B’ in ADA)
Educational Qualification: At least first class Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology, First Class in Post Graduate (PG)/ Master Degree in Relevant Discipline with a valid GATE Score. Final Year appearing/ appeared candidates can also apply for this vacancy.
- Last date to Apply Online Application –
10-07-2020(Extended till 17-08-2020)
- Last Date for uploading Essential Certificates – 12-10-2020
Age Limit: (Counted on last date of Online Application)
- Upper Age Limit for UR/ EWS candidates: 28 Years
- Upper Age Limit for OBC (NCL) candidates: 31 Years
- Upper Age Limit for SC/ ST candidates: 33 Years
- Upper Age Limit for UR/ EWS candidates: 30 Years
- Upper Age Limit for OBC (NCL) candidates: 33 Years
- Upper Age Limit for SC/ ST candidates: 35 Years
Age relaxation is given as per govt. norms.
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL) Male candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD & Women candidates: No Charges
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Interested candidates must read the official notification carefully before apply online.