IFP (Institute of Forest Productivity) is a well known forestry research institute under Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE), catering to the forestry research needs in the states of Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Orissa. It is coming into existence in 1993.
Post Name: LDC, Forest Guard, MTS
Total Vacancy: 20 [LDC-01, Forest Guard-06, MTS-13]
Detailed Information: ICFRE (Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education) invites application from Indian Citizens who fulfill the requisite qualification & others eligibility criteria to fill up 20 vacancies in IFP Ranchi. It has issued a new job notification [Advt. No. IFP/2020-1] on 22-07-2020 for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Forest Guard & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. Check Notification, Educational Qualification, Eligibility, Application Mode, Exam Pattern etc. given below.
- Last date to send the application form: 11-09-2020
- For LDC –
- 12th Class passed from a recognized board.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute (WPM) in English or, 25 words per minute (WPM) in Hindi on Manual typewriter.
Typing speed of 35 words per minute (WPM) in English or, 30 words per minute (WPM) in Hindi on Computer.
- For Forest Guard –
- 12th Class passed with Science from a recognized board.
- The appointees have to successfully complete Forestry training course from a recognized Forest Guard Training Institutions during the Probationary Period.
- 25 Kms. walk in 4 hours.
- Minimum height 165 Cm
Without expansion – 79 Cm
With expansion – 84 Cm
- 14 Kms. walk in 4 hours.
- Minimum height 150 Cm
Without expansion – 74 Cm
With expansion – 79 Cm
(Physical standards in respect of Scheduled Tribes men and women candidates will be relaxable upto 5 cms. in height 4cms. each in respect of chest without and with expansion.)
- For MTS –
- 10th Class passed from a recognized School/ recognized Board.
- Experience: 03 years or more experience is desirable in relevant trade.
- Lower Age Limit – 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit – 27 Years
- Age Relaxation is only for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) Candidates as per rules.
- For General/ OBC – A Non-refundable application fee & processing fee (Rs.200+100) of Rs.300/-
- For PH/SC/ST/Women – Processing fee Rs.100/- only . No any application fee.
- Payment of application fee and processing fee should be made through Demand Draft drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Director, Institute of Forest Productivity payable at Ranchi which should be enclosed along with application. No other mode of payment of application fee.
Recruitment Process: In recruitment of IFP Ranchi, the selection will be purely based on Written Test (For all posts), Physical Standards Test (For Forest Guard) & Typing Test (For LDC). There is no interview process.
Application Mode: Applications will be accepted in Offline Mode only.
How to apply:
- Visit to the official website: ifp.icfre.gov.in
- Go to “Tender and Recruitments” section and then click on “Recruitments”, now you get the advertisement “Click here to view the Recruitment Notification dated 22-07-2020 (IFP, Ranchi)”, click on the link.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Download the application form and take print out then fill up the form correctly.
- Then send the completely filled application form to the given address on or before the last date. Address: Director, Institute of Forest Productivity, Lalgutwa, N.H.23, Gumla Road, Ranchi 835303 (Jharkhand).
How to fill up IFP Application Form:
- First download the application form from IFP Advertisement.
- Then affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidate Name, Father’s Name, D.O.B, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Check all the details carefully.
- Also read the declaration precisely.
- Put your signature, place and date in the application form.
- Apart from affixing one photograph on the application form, send two additional same photographs separately along with the application form, with name and post written in CAPITAL on the back side of the photographs.
- Then send the application form along with the self attested photocopies of certificates of educational and technical qualification, age proof, caste certificate (SC/ST/OBS/EWS), experience etc. to the address mentioned above, on or before the last date (11-09-2020) over.
Interested candidates should read the official notification carefully before apply
Download Official Notification & Application Form – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here