Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company. Basically referred to as IndianOil is an Indian government-owned oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi. The business interests of IndianOil partly cover the entire hydrocarbon value-chain, pipeline transportation, including refining, marketing of petroleum products, exploration and production of crude oil, natural gas and petrochemicals. It had been found on 30/06/1959.
Post Name: Technical & Non-Technical Apprentice Posts
Total Vacancy: 404
Detailed Information: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL), Marketing Division, Eastern Region has published notification for the recruitment of Technical & Non-Technical Apprentice Posts at its locations in States of Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa & Assam). Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can check the official advertisement below & apply online.
- For Technician Apprentice Posts – 3 Years Diploma in relevant Engg. Disciplines from a recognized Institution/ University.
- For Trade Apprentice Posts – Matric with Full Time ITI course in relevant Trade Disciplines recognized by NCVT/ SCVT.
- For Trade Apprentice – Accountant Posts –Full Time Graduation in Any Disciplines.
- For Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator Posts – 12th/ 10+2 Class Pass or Its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ from a recognized Board/ Institute.
Age Limit (As on 31/03/2020):
- Lower Age Limit – 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit – 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is given to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD Candidates as per rules
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application – (Changed to 29/05/2020) at 05:00 PM
- Last Date to Apply Online Application – (Changed to 18/06/2020) by 05:00 PM
- Tentative Date for Download of Admit Card by Candidates –
14/04/2020(Changed to 22/06/2020) by 05:00 PM
- Tentative Date for Written Test – Will be Notified Later
Interested candidates should read the official notification carefully before apply online.
Official Notification – Click Here
Corrigendum Regarding Change in Online Apply Dates – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here