Post Name: Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), Branch Post Master (BPM), Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Vacancy: 1118
Detailed Information: India Post, Jharkhand has published notification for the Post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) III/2020-2021 vacancies in various divisions. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & ful fill all the eligibility criteria can check the official advt. details below & apply online.
i) 10th/ Matriculation/ SSC completed with passing marks in Maths, Local Language and English (have been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the GOI (Govt. of India)/ State Govt./ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS).
ii) Knowledge of Hindi is mandatory as Local Language.
iii) Basic Computer Training Course (BCTC) Certificate of minimum 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run under Central Govt./ State Govt./ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations. Specification of computer training certificate shall be relaxable in cases if a candidate has studied computer as a subject in 10th/ Matriculation/ SSC/ Class XII/ any other higher level qualification & in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Age Limit (As on 12/11/2020):
- Lower Age Limit – 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is given to ST/ SC/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD Candidates as per rules
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man- Rs. 100/-
- For ST/ SC/ All Female/ PWD/ Trans-woman- Nil
- Payment Mode- Pay Online/ At any Head Post Office
- Starting Date of Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online Application– 12/11/2020
- Last Date of Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online Application– 11/12/2020
Interested candidates should read the official notification carefully before apply online.