J&K Bank functions as a universal bank within the Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh and as a specialised bank within the remainder of the country. It’s also assigned as RBI’s agent for banking business, and carries out the banking business of the Union Territories (UT) of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, besides collecting central taxes for CBDT.
Post Name: JK Bank PO & Banking Associate
Total Vacancy: 1850 (PO-350, Banking Associate-1500)
Detailed Information: Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.has published notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer & Banking Associate vacancies from the candidates of Domicile of J&K – UT. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can check the official advertisement below & apply online.
Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree in any discipline/ stream or any equivalent qualification from a University recognized by the Govt. of India and the final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application.
Age Limit (As on 01/04/2020):
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years (For Banking Associate), 32 Years (For Probationary Officer)
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/04/1988 and not later than 01/04/2000.
- Relaxation in upper age limit to reserved Categories.
- Starting Date of Online Application & Fee Payment- 02/07/2020
- Closing Date of Online Application & Fee Payment- 24/07/2020
- Closing Date of Editing Application Details- 24/07/2020
- Last date for printing Application- 08/08/2020
Official Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here