Post Name: North Central Railway (NCR) Act Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 196
Detailed Information: North Central Railway (NCR) has published a notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentices Vacancy in various trades.Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill all eligibility criteria can check the official advertisement below & apply online.
Candidates should have accomplished 10th Class or its equivalent qualification (in 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from a recognized institute affiliated to NCVT.
Age Limit (As on 01/12/2019):
- Lower Age Limit – 15 Years
- Upper Age Limit – 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is given to candidates as per rules
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male – Rs. 100/- (As Application Fee) + 70/- (As Portal Fee) + GST
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female – Rs. 70/- (Portal Fee only) + GST
- Fee Payment Mode – Online
- Starting Date for Online Application – 01/06/2020
- Last Date for Online Application – 15/07/2020
Interested candidates should read the official notification carefully before apply online.
Official Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here