SEBI is also known as Securities and Exchange Board of India. An eminent Organization in India, which regulates the securities and capital market owned by the Government of India. It was established in 1988 and given Statutory Powers on 30/01/1992 through the SEBI Act, 1992.
Name of the Post: SEBI Grade A Officer (Asst. Manager)
Total Vacancies: 147
Detailed Information: Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has announced notification for the recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can check the official advertisement below & apply online.
- General – 80 Posts [UR–32, OBC–22, SC–12, ST–6, EWS–8]
- Legal – 34 Posts [UR–12, OBC–12, SC–6, ST–2, EWS–2]
- Information Technology – 22 Posts [UR–8, OBC–8, SC–3, ST–2, EWS–1]
- Engineering (Civil) – 1 Post [SC-1]
- Engineering (Electrical) – 4 Posts [UR-2, OBC-1, SC-1]
- Research – 5 Posts [UR-3, OBC-1, ST-1]
- Official Language – 1 Post [UR-1]
- General – Masters Degree in any discipline, Bachelors Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university CA/ CFA/ CS/ Cost Accountant.
- Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engg. (Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics And Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application (MCA) OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a Post Graduate (PG) qualification (Minimum of 2 years duration) in Computers/ Information Technology.
- Engineering (Civil) – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engg. from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Engineering (Electrical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engg. from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Research – Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Commerce/ Econometrics from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree/ PG in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in English/ Sanskrit/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation level from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit (As on 29 Feb 2020):
- Upper Age Limit – Not above 30 Years
- Age relaxation is given as per govt. norms.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Application Fee- 07/03/2020
- Last date to Apply Online Application, Payment of Fee & Editing Application Details-
Extended to 31/07/2020Again Extended to 31/10/2020
- Last Date for Printing of Application-
Extend to 31/07/2020 Again Extended to 15/08/2020Again Extended to 15/11/2020
- Tentative Date for Phase I On-Line Exam- Dates will be announced Soon
- Tentative Date for Phase II On-Line Exam- Dates will be announced Soon
- Tentative Date for Phase III Interview- Dates will be announced Soon
- For UR/ OBC(NCL)- Rs. 1000/- + Bank Charges
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD- Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges
Interested candidates should read the official notification carefully before apply
Application Last Date Extended Notice – Click Here
Vacancy Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here