The UGC-NET Exam is organized to check the eligibility of candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor only or JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) & Assistant Professor both. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts UGC-NET exam twice (June & December) in a year.
Detailed Information: National Testing Agency (NTA) has published advertisement for the UGC-NET exam for ‘Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Assistant Professor both’ in June 2020. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can check the official advertisement below & apply Online.
Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (without rounding off) from any university/ institution recognized by UGC.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-04-2020 (up to 11:50 PM)/ Extended to 16-05-2020/ (Again Extended to 30-06-2020) (up to 11:50 PM)
- Last date for payment of fee online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking (through e-challan up to bank hrs): 30-06-2020 (up to 11:50 PM)
- Date for Correction in essentials of Application Form on official website: To be Notified Soon
- Date for Downloading Admit Cards from NTA website: To be Notified Soon
- Date of Computer Based Examination (CBT):
15-06-2020 to 20-06-2020To be Notified Soon
- Date of Declaration of Result on NTA website:
05-07-2020To be Notified Soon
- For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): Not more than 30 yrs as on 01-06-2020
- For Asst. Professor: No Upper age limit.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For UR/ General: Rs. 1000/-
- For OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ EWS: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs. 250/-
- Fee can be paid through online mode by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI/ PAYTM
For Registration– Click Here
Login For Registered Candidates– Click Here
Official Website– Click Here
Last Date Extended Notice– Click Here
Official Notification– Click Here