Post Name: BPM (Branch Post Master), ABPM (Assistant Branch Post Master), GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak)
Total Vacancy: 724
Detailed Information: India Post, Uttarakhand Circle has published notification for the Post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Cycle– II/2019-2020 vacancies in various divisions. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can check the official advertisement below & apply online.
i) 10th/ Matriculation with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (have been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Govt. of India/ State Govts./ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS).
ii) Knowledge of Local Language – Hindi is mandatory.
iii) Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of minimum 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run under Central Govt./ State Govt. / Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations. The requirement of basic computer training certificate shall be relaxable in cases if a candidate has studied computer as a subject in 10th/ Matriculation/ class XII/ any other higher level qualification and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Age Limit (As on 08/06/2020):
- Lower Age Limit – 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is given to ST/ SC/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD Candidates as per rules
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man- Rs. 100/-
- For ST/ SC/ All Female/ PWD/ Trans-woman- Nil
- Payment Mode- Pay Online/ At any Head Post Office
- Starting Date of Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online Application– 08/06/2020
- Last Date of Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online Application– 07/07/2020
Interested candidates should read the official notification carefully before apply online.
For Registration – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Fee Payment – Click Here
Official Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here