Post Name: ISS (Indian Statistical Service)
Total Vacancy: 47
Detailed Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued an employment notification to conduct Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2020. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill all eligibility criteria can check the official advertisement below & apply online.
Candidates must have obtained Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics) from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Age Limit (As on 01/08/2020):
- Lower Age Limit – 21 Years
- Upper Age Limit – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is given to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD Candidates as per rules
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male – Rs. 200/-
- For All Female/ PWD – Nil
- Payment Mode – Online
- Last Date for Online Application – 30/06/2020 till 18.00 hrs
- Date of Online Applications can be withdrawn – From 07/07/2020 to 13/07/2020 till 6.00 PM
- Date of Examination – 16/10/2020
Interested candidates should read the official notification carefully before apply online.
Apply Online – Click Here
Official Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here